Thank you for your interest in our website nexus-konstrukcje.pl. Protection of you privacy is very important to us. What follows is detailed information on how your data is handled.
2. The Internet Service makes every effort in order to ensure your privacy and protection of the provided personal information when using the Website and sending contact requests as well as undertakes any necessary actions in this regard set out in the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29 August 1997 (Dz. U. (Journal of Laws) of 2016 item 922) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 dated 27 April 2016.
3. It is possible to enter the Website without providing any personal information. The information on the Website users is collected on standard terms as part of the hosting system (device IP, data on web browser/operating system/downloaded and viewed files).
The data are analysed only for the purpose of ensuring proper functioning of the Website and enhancement of our offer. The purpose of the above is protection of our prevailing and legally justified interest consisting in pursuit of correct and optimal presentation of our offer.
4. We collect personal data provided to us voluntarily when submitting a contact request on the Website in two situations separated by individual consents of the Website user. These consents have been defined as follows:
5. Personal data will not be profiled and transferred outside the European Economic Area or made available to international organizations.
6. The Website user has the right to access their personal data, make changes in them or request that they be deleted from the database of the Internet Service by sending an e-mail message to the address [email protected] from the address provided in the contact form.
7. In the event of improper processing of personal data by us, you can file a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Stawki 2.
The purpose of the above is protection of our prevailing and legally justified interest consisting in optimal presentation of our offer. Google uses methods which allow analysis of the use of the Website by the Website user, e.g. cookies and assessment of e-marketing activities.
Google LLC has its head office in the USA. For this state, the Commission issued a decision stating an adequate level of protection under the EU US Privacy Shield the certificate of which is held by Google LLC. The current certificate is available at the following address:
https://www.privacyshield.gov/list. The Website user can prevent Google’s collection of data generated by cookies on the use of the Website (including their own IP address) and Google’s processing of these data if they download and install a web browser plugin found at the following address:
10. Storage of information or accessing them do not cause any changes in the configuration of the user’s end device or software installed on this device.
11. Most web browsers give the Website user the option to disable the collection of cookies (their automatic support). However, such disabling may result in limitation of the Website’s functionality or its incorrect functioning.
12. The data contained in cookies are not made available to third parties except for entities responsible for maintenance and administration of the Web as well as state authorities having the right to request such data under applicable provisions of law.